The objective of OPS Serviços de Produção de Petróleos Ltd. “OPS”, a joint venture company between the SBM Offshore Group and Sonangol (the Angolan national oil company), is to provide the Angolan Offshore Oil and Gas industry with high quality production services through the leasing and operation of Floating Production, Storage & Offloading facilities (FPSO’s), by the development and expansion of the Angolan human resources to reach exceptional standards in terms of competence, quality and efficiency. This is to meet the demands of the offshore industry, and thus to ensure that the clients of OPS achieve their targets and objectives. Capitalizing on the resources of the group, OPS provides safe, reliable, and cost effective solutions for the needs of offshore oil and gas field developments, minimizing capital and operational expenditures for its clients.
Operations Engineers (M/F)
These professionals will be on-shore based at the Operations Support Units in both Luanda and Malongo. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, they will provide the necessary assistance and support to assure that all Units operations are managed in a safe and efficient manner. In liaison with the Operations Manager, their typical main activities will be to ensure that the Company’s SEP Policy both at Shore Base Office and Offshore is effectively implemented. Therefore these professionals will be the On-shore assistance of all off-shore operations and in order to fulfill their responsibilities they will have multiple interactions with all internal stakeholders (Unit Operations Manager, Technical Superintendent, Purchasing & Logistics Manager, HSSE and Human Resources Manager) & external stakeholders (Suppliers, Vendors and Sub-contractors).
We are seeking for Professionals with:
· Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent Marine Qualification;
· Past experience in Project Management on industrial, manufacturing or construction context;
· Past experience in the Petroleum Industry, or in the marine sector will be considered an advantage;
· We are seeking for Professionals who have a desire to work and live in Angola;
· Angolan Nationality and residence in Angola will be an advantage;
· Funded computer knowledge (MS OFFICE; familiarized with technical and project management tools will be an advantege);
· Fluent written and oral in both English & Portuguese
The interested must send the CV to: email@example.com