Divulgação desta oportunidade para alunos e ex-alunos do curso de Engenharia de Sistemas Electrónicos Marítimos.
Customer Engineer – Lisboa
Our Client is a leading technology company dedicated to ILM (Information Lifecycle Management) and information infrastructures of last generation.
This role will perform installations, preventive and remedial maintenance of equipment at customer locations and in different operating environments, with limited supervision as directed by management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans the installation of new equipment including the creation of basic implementation configuration files. Must have the ability to move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, work atop a ladder, and install cables.
• Diagnose limited system malfunctions to isolate problems and develop appropriate action plans.
• Attends training classes as required to develop and maintain a working knowledge of equipment, software, OEM equipment and Basic configurations.
• Maintains all assigned spare parts, tools and personal test equipment. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or senior employee on-site. Create and maintain account notebooks for all assigned accounts. Maintain microcode at current levels at all assigned accounts.
• Prepares accurate Clarify cases at the completion of an event. Assure complete customer satisfaction at assigned accounts.
•Installs and establishes satisfactory operation of all hardware and software. Perform pro-active maintenance according to established procedures. Adhere to proper escalation procedures. Perform part replacements.
Other Skill Requirements:
• Strong technical aptitude.
• Ability to build, repair or prepare assemblies.
• Related experience in a high tech manufacturing environment.
• Technical degree/ Telecommunications/ Computer science
• Exposure to Enterprise storage required
• Exposure to SANs from a installation, troubleshooting essential
• Exposure to SANs from a design and performance option of view is desirable
• Exposure to Unix and Microsoft operating system is essential
Apply to email@example.com – Ref. CEE09
Tel. 213 587 630